TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VACATION RENTAL
When booking a property, the following General Conditions that will govern the rental agreement for seasonal accommodation between you and the Property, with the intermediation of O'sol (O'sol, Cif ESY4149884P), will take effect.
1- Terms of payment and contracting
Your reservation will be confirmed once you have received the correctly completed reservation form plus the bank receipt that justifies the transfer of the amount indicated for the reservation. When the first payment is made, the client / tenant declares at the same time that he has read and understood the general conditions of O'sol and that he accepts them. O'Sol reserves the right to cancel the reservation, if after 5 days of sending the reservation form the payment has not been made. In cases where a reservation is made less than 5 days before the start of the reserved stay, payment must be made for the total amount immediately.
- 30% in advance when making the reservation by bank transfer.
- The remaining balance (70%) must be paid 15 days before entering the accommodation by bank transfer in the account indicated.
- Method of payment: bank transfer
- O'Sol reserves the right to cancel the reservation without notice if the total amount of the reservation has not been received on the dates indicated. In this case the client / tenant can not claim or demand the fulfillment of the reservation or the refund of amounts already paid.
- The published prices can be modified without prior notice.
4. Inputs and outputs
The arrival time will be mandatory between 4:30 p.m., and the departure time at 10 p.m. in the morning. If you can not occupy the accommodation during the day of arrival or at the time of delivery of keys for any difficulty during the trip or for personal reasons, as well as if you shorten your stay, O'Sol will not make any refund.
5. Cancellation of the contract by the customer and return
The client has the right to cancel the reservation, being governed by the following conditions:
• Return of 30% of the reservation if the contract is canceled up to 60 days before entering the accommodation once discounted the management costs of Inmobiliaria Select.
• There will be no returns after this period.
A cancellation is considered made at the time that O'Sol has received the cancellation in writing.
6. Alternative or cancellation of the contract by O'sol
In cases of force majeure or supervening impossibility of the property for the accommodation of the client, O'Sol will offer the possibility of opting (when possible) between replacing the accommodation with another of similar characteristics, or cancel the contract reimbursing the Owner on Total amount delivered by the customer.
7. Obligations of the client
The occupation of the accommodation will be limited to the number of people indicated in the contract, counting the children and babies as persons for the purposes of occupation. The owner or the administrator of keys can prevent entry to the accommodation in case of exceeding the number allowed. If the tenant exceeds this capacity will incur an extra charge of € 50 per night and may be evicted.
Upon arrival at the accommodation a deposit of € 300 to € 500 (depending on the accommodation) will be paid to pay in cash, without prejudice to your specific determination. It does not apply to rent. It will be returned by bank transfer after carrying out the verification of the home within a maximum period of 15 days from the date of departure, fulfilling the following conditions:
• There is no damage to property or content.
• There are no charges for illegal activity, pets or fines to the tenant.
• All waste and garbage are in the garbage can.
• All electric door keys / controls are deposited on the kitchen / countertop table and the
Property is left closed.
• All charges corresponding to the rent are canceled before departure.
• The sheets and towels are not damaged.
• There is no check-in or out of hours.
• Remote controls of garages and electrical appliances are inside the house.
• If the tenant must be evicted by the owner or police authority.
If the tenant caused damage to the property for a value greater than the deposit paid, he would have to pay the difference without delay upon receiving the full amount of damages caused in writing by O'Sol.
The tenant / client has the obligation to leave the accommodation in a state collected and presentable. This includes (orientatively, not limitatively) that the crockery must be clean and placed in its place, the refrigerator without any other food and the garbage must have been emptied.
The tenant must respect the neighbors and the Rules of the Community of Owners to which the accommodation belongs. In case of negligence or inappropriate behavior, O'Sol and the owner reserve the right to cancel the rental contract with immediate effect and without prior notice. In this case O'sol will not have the obligation to return the rental amount paid by the client.
The final Cleaning or departure cleaning must be paid by the Client / Tenant
8- Minimum stay
- 3 days
9- Charges included
- The rate includes a set of sheets and towels on arrival and a cleaning on departure
- Any reservation obtained with false data will be subject to charges and the period rent can not be guaranteed.
11-Exceptions in writing
- Any exception must be communicated in writing.
There are Claims Sheets available to clients.
O'sol will not assume any responsibility in the following cases: 1. Negligence or omission of services attributable to third parties.
2. Malfunctions or incorrect operation of swimming pools, playgrounds for children and sports facilities of any kind with the use of these strictly under the responsibility of the user.
3. Thefts in the accommodations.
4. Damage to people or things caused by force majeure or unforeseen setbacks of which neither O'sol nor its representatives (key administrators) can respond.
The responsibility of O'sol, therefore, is limited to its role of intermediation, in accordance with the scope that it has and is effectively developed by O'Sol, not assuming personally any of the responsibilities that, according to Law, correspond to the property in the rental of seasonal accommodations.
14.-Validity and competent jurisdiction
Choice of jurisdiction and applicable law
Unlike the legal norms on the competence of the civil judge, any dispute between the supplier and the contracting party or the client will be submitted exclusively to the competent judge of the country or region where the Landlord is established or is a resident. After the Landlord has invoked this provision in writing, the Lessee may choose for a month to submit the dispute to the competent civil judge according to the law or applicable international treaty. The Landlord may consider the address indicated by the Tenant correct, unless otherwise advised. Any contract between the Landlord and the Tenant will be governed by International Law.
15. confidentiality policy
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When making a reservation or registering on our site, if applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or other details to help process your reservation.
When do we collect your information?
We collect information when: you make a reservation; when sending a request to our site; registration in the newsletter or the entry of information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a reservation, send us a request, register in our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing campaign, browse the site or use the site. Some other functions of the site in the following ways:
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• To process your requests quickly.
We collect your email address for:
• Send information, answer questions and / or any other request.
• The reservation process and the sending of information and update on the order update.
• We can also send you additional information about your product and / or service.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained in secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All credit card transactions are handled by a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell and do not make your personal information available to third parties unless you expressly request it. This does not apply to websites that host partners and other parties that may collaborate on the website, offering their services, provided that these parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. We may be required to disclose your information if necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policy or protect our rights, property or the safety of others.
Links with third parties
At this time, we do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.