When booking a property, the following general conditions, which govern the rental contract for seasonal accommodation between you and the property, with the intermediary of O’sol (CIF : ESY4149884P) will come into effect :
- TERMS OF PAYMENT AND CONTRACTING
Your reservation will be confirmed once you have received the correctly completed reservation form. When paying the 30% deposit, the customer (tenant) simultaneously declares that he has read and understood the O’sol general rental conditions and that he accepts them.
- PAYMENT METHOD
- A deposit to confirm the booking by bank transfer or via the online booking platform of the website www.osol.es.
O’Sol has the right to cancel the reservation if the payment has not been made within ten days of sending the reservation form and invoice.
- The balance will be paid on the day of the check-in – By credit card only.
- Check-in and check-out
Arrival time will be on 4:00 p.m. Your contact person on site will contact you a few days before the arrival to know your arrival time.
If you plan to arrive before 4:00 p.m., the O’sol team will make arrangements to welcome you on your early arrival, but cannot guarantee this.
Departure time is 10 am. This time can only be exceeded in the event of a request made by e-mail at : firstname.lastname@example.org and confirmed.
- CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT BY THE CUSTOMER
The customer has the right to cancel the reservation under the following conditions :
– 60 days or more before arrival :
O’Sol undertakes to refund the deposit of 30% – The management fee of € 25 will however be withheld by the O’Sol agency.
– After this period, no refund will be made.
However, the O’sol agency can offer you a voucher for the amount of the deposit valid for a future reservation – The voucher expires after 1 year. All cancellations must be sent, written, to email@example.com.
In the case of force majeure (COVID-19, death, government restrictions), O’sol agrees to cancel the reservation free of charge and refund the entire deposit.
- ALTERNATIVE OR TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT BY O’SOL
In the case of force majeure or the impossibility of renting the property previously reserved, O’Sol will offer the possibility of choosing (if possible) between the replacement of the accommodation by another of similar characteristics, or of canceling the contract by refunding the customer.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
→ A deposit is given to the manager during the whole duration of the rent. This will be returned to the tenant within 7 days, from the date of the end of the rental.
→ The manager has the right to deduct a part or all of the deposit in the case that defects are noticed in the accommodation as a result of the rental – and not referred to in point 1 and not recorded as mentioned in point 2.
→ In case of loss of the set ok keys given during the check-in, an amount of €50 will be taken from the deposit.
→ In case of an accessory intervention of the manager, he has the right to take a part of the deposit – With justification.
→ The tenant agrees to respect the maximum number of occupants allowed in the accommodation. If not, the manager has the right to deduct a part or all the deposit.
→ On the day of check-out, the tenant agrees to leave the accommodation in a correct state – The bins must be thrown away. Otherwise, a maximum amount of €75 will be deducted from the deposit.
- CHARGES INCLUDE
The price includes a set of sheets and towels per person as well as end-of-stay cleaning.
Complaint forms are available to customers.
O’sol assumes no responsibility in the following cases:
- Negligence or omission of services attributable to a third party.
- Malfunctions or malfunctioning of swimming pools, children’s playgrounds and sports facilities of all kinds – In the case of properties located in joint ownership.
- Thefts in the accommodation.
- Personal injury or material damage caused by force majeure.
- Every tenant is responsible for his own safety as well as that of the minors occupying the rented property. O’Sol cannot be held responsible for any accident occurring during the rental period.
• VALIDITY AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Choice of jurisdiction and applicable law Contrary to the legal standards relating to the competence of the civil judge, any dispute between the supplier and the contractor or the customer will be submitted exclusively to the competent judge of the country where the good is established.
• CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When making a reservation, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other information to process your reservation.
When do we collect your information?
We collect information when:
you make a reservation; when sending a request to our site; Newsletter Sign-Up.
How do we use your information ?
- Improve our website to better serve you.
- Deal with your requests quickly.
We collect your email address for:
- Send information, answer questions and / or any other request.
- The booking process and sending information and updates on the update of the order. • We may also send you additional information about your reservation.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained in secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of people who have access rights All credit card transactions are processed by a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties except at your express request. This does not apply to websites that host partners and other parties that may collaborate on the website, offering their services, provided that such parties undertake to keep such information confidential. We may disclose your information as necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or the safety of others.